RECIPE: Crispy Sweet Potato Fries with Herby Dip
- 1kg sweet potatoes cut into fries (with skin on)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp salt
- 4 tbsp polenta
For the dip
- 180g Greek yogurt
- 1 jalapeño (deseeded if you don’t like it very hot), roughly chopped
- 1 garlic clove, roughly chopped
- 1 small handful of mint leaves
- Small handful of fresh coriander
- 1 tsp of ground cumin
- 1 lime, squeezed
- 1 garlic clove
1. Heat oven to 180C fan/gas 6. Toss the sweet potatoes with the oil, salt and polenta in a large bowl. Spread out onto two large baking trays, then roast for 35 - 45 mins until tender and crisp, turning the trays halfway so that the fries cook evenly.
2. Meanwhile, blitz all the ingredients for the dip together with some seasoning to a smooth green sauce – this can be made in the morning and kept in the fridge. Serve alongside the sweet potato fries.